Risk Of Product Use
Expected Results From Products & Services
When I refer to ‘fixing pectus’ I am stating that your physique will improve dramatically and your mental state will transform so Pectus will no longer be a negative influence on your life. Sculpting muscles and correcting posture will improve the cosmetics of your condition to some extent but only surgery will completely flatten the chest. By building muscle in a targeted way you will be able to reduce the cosmetic extent of the indented chest. You will not eliminate it all together. Results may vary and depend on individual commitment to the programs. Results may vary between individuals and there is no guarantee that you will achieve positive results although this is extremely unlikely.
4. While PectusPT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, PectusPT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. PectusPT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the this site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from PectusPT. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to PectusPT including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of PectusPT. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of PectusPT. PectusPT shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. PectusPT shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
10. IN NO EVENT SHALL PECTUSPT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Payments are non-refundable once any material granted upon payment has been opened, viewed or downloaded.
12. If it is agreed that you have a legitimate reason or extenuating circumstances for requesting a cancellation then we may, at our discretion, cancel your membership and provide a pro-rata or partial refund. Extenuating circumstances include (but are not limited to) illness, significant injury, gym closure and personal hardship. Supporting documentation will be required in all cases. Once cancelled you will no longer have access to the Challenge website and all information contained within.
13. Subscription payments can be cancelled at any time by you personally through logging into https://www.fixpectus.com and cancelling it through your account.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold PectusPT and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
Last Updated: December 30, 2020.